Sunday 28 November 2010

Week-12-CRM

28 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Reminder testing> 6 hours I thought this function is working well, but when I started testing, many bugs are there. I don't know the reason, degrade or my misunderstanding... Anyway I have to fix and start testing, so first I need to unit testing. Finally I have finished my part.

27 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Manage user Testing> 6 hours I have tested my manage user function. This function is affected by adding client role. So I need to fix bugs. And this is very important part for the security. That's why I need to test many patterns.


26 Nov 2010
Total 7 hours
  1. <Set up IIS> 7 hours I have set up IIS for the final presentation. In the final presentation, we have to upload the application to the internal server. I can install IIS however some errors are shown, I don't know I can finish by next Monday or not.

25 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Login Testing> 6 hours I have done login testing. But I realized I forgot to create recovery password and change password function. I created those function and tested also. ASP.net recovery password and change password are not so perfect. I needed to modify something.
 ASP.net membership password recovery
If you want to use gmail for password recovery mail, you need to write following.
- web.config
<mailsettings>
   <smtp deliverymethod="Network" from="riekosgmt@gmail.com">
    <network defaultcredentials="false" host="smtp.gmail.com" password="######" port="587" username="username">
   </network>
  </smtp>
</mailsettings>
- Forgotpassword.aspx.cs
protected void prForgotPassword_SendingMail(object sender, MailMessageEventArgs e)
    {
        MailMessage mm = new MailMessage();


        mm.From = e.Message.From;

        mm.Subject = e.Message.Subject.ToString();

        mm.To.Add(e.Message.To[0]);

        mm.Body = e.Message.Body;
        SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient();
        smtp.EnableSsl = true;

        smtp.Send(mm);
        e.Cancel = true;    
    
    }

25 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Login Testing> 6 hours I have done login testing. But I realized I forgot to create recovery password and change password function. I created those function and tested also. ASP.net recovery password and change password are not so perfect. I needed to modify something.

24 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Create Test document> 3 hours I wrote test plan documentation and Test case example documentation. I wondered the sample test document is not such convenient format. So I asked our teacher we can modify format or not. He allowed me to modify the format. Therefore, I created test example format and we will start testing. 
  2. <Client Login function> 3 hours I have done client login function. I use ASP.net membership function. First, I thought I just add on new role for the client. But this adding role affects whole managing user function. I should have thought deeply designing role.

    23 Nov 2010
    Total 5 hours
    1. <Marge source code> 3 hour  Today we have a presentation. However, I need to merge source code again. That's why I cannot spend the time for preparing a presentation. 
    2. <Presentation> 2 hours We made a semi-final presentation. We have a lot of functions, therefore, we explained one by one. And also this software is a little complex, so I don't know they can understand or not. I hope they understand our application.

     22 Nov 2010
    Total 6 hours
    1. <Manage User> 3 hours I finalized manage user function. This time it is not so perfect, but we don't have enough time and we want to graduate this year, so I focused on the normal flow.
    2. <Marge source code> 3 hour  We merged source code for the presentation. We are using SVN, but this time it didn't work. Our some parts of source code were downgraded. We didn't have enough backup, so we need to check whole source code. The most important is to take back up often. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment