Thursday 2 December 2010

Week-13-CRM

03 Dec 2010
Total 4 hours

  1. <Presentation> 4 hoursToday, we had final presentation. If we can pass this presentation,  we can graduate this year. If not, we need to continue up to all teachers are agree with the level. So this is the most important time for us. I prepared yesterday without internet connection. This morning, I want to connect to the internet, however we cannot see network card. The reason is network card was burned. Therefore, we changed network card and configure IP address. I used virtual machine, so firstly I cannot connect to the internet, that's why I became nervous. Finally I can connect to the internet, so I feel relief!


02 Dec 2010
Total 8 hours

  1. <Presentation Practice> 4 hours We practiced our presentation, but this time I cannot remember what I want to say. My part is User ID management, schedule, and client details. Topic is not so difficult. However, the logical order is difficult. And sometimes I forgot what I want to explain. Maybe my brain is stopped. I need more practice.
  2. <Upload source code and testing> 4 hours I upload source code to the server. This server normally disconnected from internet. If I want to connect to the internet, I have to ask School staff. Actually, it is not convenient, so source code also need to change depend on the internet connection. I think school must think about the environment. Our teacher said to us that no one have asked about the internet connection. Uhh...n. This is the biggest problem:)
01 Dec 2010
Total 8 hours

  1. <Truncate and create new data> 8 hours Our presentation was postponed, so now we have a time. We decided to truncate database, because some dummy data case trouble. First, truncate our database and then we want to insert front page. So test data should be logical. But it takes long time....

30 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours

  1. <Connect to the internet> 6 hours We were supposed to make a presentation today. And we would like to finish this semester. But we have internet connection problem. Because this server has only one network card, so I set up another network card. However, it was broken, so I cannot connect to the network. I changed to the new network card. It worked, so I feel relief.


29 Nov 2010
Total 10 hours

  1. <Server setting> 10 hours I want to use a physical server not virtual machine. So this morning, I set up everything. However, I know we cannot use this server, so again I need to set up. The reason why I don't use this virtual machine is that windows 2003 server couldn't install SQL 2008 server. After I said to the teacher about the problem, they gave us windows 2008 server. Hardware setting is taking time. I'm really exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment