Sunday 12 December 2010

Week-14-CRM

12 Dec 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Documentation> 6 hours Today I have finished installation manual. And I tried to follow other person's format. But it is difficult and takes long time, because that is original format. Sometimes I have to search what format they use. I want to finish today.
11 Dec 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Documentation> 6 hours Still I'm doing installation manual. I took capture everything, so I need to write explanation one by one. I want to finish by tomorrow. And now I'm doing web development job, which is ordered by my friends. I am very busy this week.

10 Dec 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Set up server> 6 hours Today I have done only to help set up server. Because my classmates' web site is shown some errors, they were supposed to make presentation again. But they cannot show server, so they used local machine. They will pass, but the fixing problem is required. That's why I helped them. I think my classmates need to get more problem solving skills. The reason of the error is that Master page error, which has left menu contents inside contents place holder. Therefore, IIS is shown error.

8 Dec 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Documentation> 6 hours I have finished design documentation. And I got feedback this documentation also. However, still I have to do installation manual. When I set up server, I asked my team member to take capture or not. At that time, we haven't known we need to write installation manual, so I didn't take capture. Now I regret that I didn't take capture, because I set up server 4 times. Now I starts to set up again.

7 Dec 2010
Total 6 hours

  1. <Presentation> 3 hours I joined the presentation. We have already finished our presentation, so we felt relax! However, I helped other team. That's why sometimes I worried their presentation. I think compering this semester with last semester we have done quite well. But this time only one team have passed. Two teams were left. I hope everyone will finish this week.
  2. <Documentation> 2 hours I spend to help setting their server, so I cannot spend the time to write documentation. The documentation takes a lot of time. I want to finish this week.


6 Dec 2010
Total 6 hours


  1. <Server setting> 4 hours I helped other team to upload their application. I have suggested that they have to check before presentation because environment is completely different. However, they were busy for modifying their source code. Anyway, I hope they will pass this week!
  2. <Documentation> 2 hours I have to finish my documentation, but I also help other team. I don't have enough time to do my documentation. Which is the important...?

No comments:

Post a Comment