Saturday 6 November 2010

Week-09-CRM

07 Nov 2010
Total 5 hours
  1. <Group Meeting> 3 hours We discussed about login function because we don't want to create duplicated pages. Maybe ASP.net offers those functionality for the secure login and authorization purpose. However, we couldn't get clear idea of the function. Because many references are written different way, so we cannot understand what is the correct answer.
  2. <Create Dummy data> 2 hours I want to finish to create dummy data today, but I couldn't finish because of the research of role function. If I have enough time, I can do both:)

06 Nov 2010
Total 5 hours
  1. <Group meeting> 1 hour We reviewed ERD. There is no answer, so we are still wondering it is suitable or not. But we can understand many things, so after finish this project, we can continue more efficient product.
  2. <Create SQL statement> 3hours I created SQL statement, I thought I can reuse previous SQL statement, but I couldn't. Because there are many changes, I needed to create first.
  3. <Research for the role> 1 hour We discuss about the system admin function. System admin is like a add-on to the accountant role, therefore, many functions are duplicated. I need to research how to solve this problem using ASP.net.


05 Nov 2010
Total 2 hours
  1.  <Group meeting> 2 hours Today we talked about the ERD and we need to modify Database layout many things. After configure ERD, we can start final coding. This time I want to create more beautiful coding, maybe I can do.

04 Nov 2010
Total 5 hours
  1. <Coding for Reminder function> 1 hours I almost all finish reminder function. I don't want to see reminder anymore:) But still I have to create reminder function for the final version. We don't have enough time coding.
  2. <Group Meeting> 2 hours We discussed about the agenda for the client meeting. Today we need to discuss with our client many things. So we prepare for the client meeting. Our client is very busy. I'm not sure he has time or not.
  3. <Client Meeting> 2 hours Hopefully he has time to discuss us, so we could get a lots of requirements from him. Many parts must be changed, we will become more busy.

03 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours
  1. <Coding for Reminder function> 2 hours I updated reminder search function. But I wonder it is handy or not. Uhhh... I hope it will be useful for our client. And also we are thinking whether bulk or one by one e-mail is good.
  2. <Group Meeting> 1 hour We will have a client meeting, so now we discuss about the agenda. This time we have a lot of questions, so we may not have enough time to ask everything.
  3. <Research> 3 hours I researched login function for after logout. Normal login is not so hard, but if we want to create real secure login, it will be difficult. Now I research back button restriction.

02 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours

  1. <Presentation> 2 hours We showed the our progress and receiving email function. Actually, I don't know they understand or not. But the atmosphere is good mood. Therefore, I think OK.
  2. <Group Meeting> 2 hours We discussed about the presentation, this time there are many team will explain, so we may not have time to show our progress.
  3. <Coding for Reminder function> 2 hours I need to upgrade for the reminder function. There are many similar coding, so I wonder what is the good way. This is prototype, so I need to refresh my mind and then I start coding.


01 Nov 2010
Total 6 hours

  1. <Group Meeting> 2 hours We discussed about the presentation, what we will explain. My supervisor advised us to tell our progress briefly. So I created the PPT slide for the presentation.
  2. <Coding for Reminder function> 4 hours I almost finished the reminder function. However it becomes very complex, so sometimes I am confused by myself. I need to get more clear idea for the reminder function.

No comments:

Post a Comment