Sunday 21 November 2010

Week-11-CRM

21 Nov 2010
Total 5 hours
  1. <Manage user> 5 hours I finished assign client function. I thought it was easy, however when I consider deeply, it is difficult, because some people have already assigned clients and others don't have. If user has already assigned particular client, I need to update. If not, I will insert. Therefore, lots of conditions are there. 


20 Nov 2010
Total 5 hours
  1. <Document Testing Plan> 5 hours Today I wrote testing plan documentation. In the academic purpose, we need to write many documentations. Honestly, we haven't touched the documentations, so many documentations are not started yet. Now we have to start documentations also. Testing plan documentation is not so difficult, however I may misunderstand some parts. Therefore, I need to check my understanding is correct or not.  

19 Nov 2010
Total 4 hours
  1. <Manage User> 3 hours I created search user, update user, activate user and deactivate user function. I have to do create user and assign clients functions. I hope I will finish this week. But these days many my class mates ask fix their bugs, so I am busy.
  2. <Group meeting> 1 hour  We make a presentation our application to the our supervisor. Actually, we have a lot of functionality manage client, manage contact history, manage schedule, reminder, invoice, payment and manage users. Also we have client function, so it is rich application:) 


18 Nov 2010
Total 7 hours

  1.  <Create Reminder> 5 hours I have done reminder function. ASP.net uses javascript meny part, which is auto generated by the ASP.net. So sometimes this javascript conflict each other. If I use the File Upload control inside update panel, the file data is automaticaly gone. Maybe it is already clear bug, but I didn't know that. And that kinds of conflicts are happen many times, that's why I took more time than I expected.
  2. <Manage User> 2 hours Now I can start manage user function, But I used asp.net membership control, which is generated own about 10 tables. I needs to research how to connect my application to the membership control. 


16 Nov 2010
Total 7 hours

  1. <Create Reminder> 5 hours Still I continue to create reminder function. I have done attach document function. But I regret this function, because reminder allows user to attach document up to 5 documents. However, it became very complex, I think three is enough, but if I change them, it also needs to spend time. 
  2. <Presentation> 2 hours Today we joined the presentation, I thought we can make a presentation, but team reader and supervisor don't want to show this application at the moment. So we postponed our presentation to the next week. 

Send Email Class
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Web;
using System.Net.Mail;
using System.Collections;


/// 
/// Summary description for SendEmail
/// 
public class SendEmail
{
    public string Email1{set;get;}
    public string Email2 { set; get; }
    public string Subject{set; get;}
    public string Body { set; get; }
    public string AttachementPath { set; get; }



    public void SendEmailmethod(string email, string subject, string body)
    {
        string To = email;
        string From = "riekosgmt@gmail.com";
        MailMessage message = new MailMessage(From, To);
        message.Subject = subject;
        message.Body = body;

        // Add a carbon copy admin
        MailAddress copy = new MailAddress("riekosgmt@gmail.com");
        message.CC.Add(copy);

        SmtpClient Client = new SmtpClient();
        Client.Host = "smtp.gmail.com";
        Client.Port = 587;
        Client.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("riekosgmt", "testcrm111");
        Client.EnableSsl = true;
        Client.Send(message);
    }


    public void SendEmailwithAttach(string email, string subject, string body, string[] attachementpath)
    {
        string To = email;
        string From = "riekosgmt@gmail.com";
        MailMessage message = new MailMessage(From, To);
        message.Subject = subject;
        message.Body = body;

        // Add a carbon copy admin
        MailAddress copy = new MailAddress("riekosgmt@gmail.com");
        message.CC.Add(copy);
        foreach (string file in attachementpath)
        {
            Attachment attachFile = new Attachment(file);
            message.Attachments.Add(attachFile);
        }
        SmtpClient Client = new SmtpClient();
        Client.Host = "smtp.gmail.com";
        Client.Port = 587;
        Client.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("riekosgmt", "testcrm111");
        Client.EnableSsl = true;
        Client.Send(message);
    }
 public SendEmail()
 {
  //
  // TODO: Add constructor logic here
  //
 }

}

15 Nov 2010
Total 7 hours

  1. <Create Reminder> 5 hours I created reminder function. I couldn't finish search reminder function, so I have to continue to do.But my concern is our team member's part. I hope we will finish by this week.
  2. <Client meeting> 2 hours Today, we discussed with the client. Most we talked about Invoice and Payment function. Finally, we got his idea clearly. So, now we will finalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment